header delivery system
Our common header delivery system (HDS) allows access to pipes in fired heater previously inaccessible and "unpiggable". Each HDS is specially designed and built for the refinery's asset to ensure that downtime is minimized. Our HDS technology is used in refineries around the world and we have helped mechanically decoke and smart pig assets for dozens of customers.
- Access to tubes ranging from 2" to 10" with common headers ranging from 6" to 54" in diameter.
- All smart pig companies can easily navigate our 1D bends
- Rated for pressure up to 850 psi that ensures that our system will work with all mechanical decoking companies.
- Reduces down time and allows access to tubes inside a common header without the need for cutting or welding tubes.
- Readily available in many configurations for rush jobs.
- Certified and tested per ASME, API, and ASTM standards as well as a professional engineer.
- Custom materials available to ensure no contamination within the fired heater (titanium, UHMW, stainless steel, etc.)
- Engineering oversight on all jobs to ensure the process is done expediently and safely.